- This page is about the battle droid classes. You may be looking for the B1 Battle Droid often known as the battle droid.
|Chronological and political information|
Battle droids are any kind of droids programmed for war. Battle Droids were created by the many factions that made up the Confederacy of Independent Systems, and were seen throughout the Clone Wars. A year after that ended, many of them make a comeback for the New Confederacy of Independent Systems fighting the Galactic Empire. They are nicknamed "clankers" by the Clone troopers and Stormtroopers since when they march they make a clanking sound as they walk.
The Battle Droids are loyal, heroic, and sometimes war-happy. It usually depends on certain droids but for the most part they serve their heroic leader, Grievous as they tend to get on the hero's nerves with their idiotic personalities which makes the heroic General destroy them in furious rage. Though, other times the battle droids can be cruel and disloyal to Grievous and not caring about others feelings.
B-series battle droidsEdit
These droids are part of the B-series battle droids and fight the war.
- B1 Battle Droid
- B2 Super Battle Droid
- BX-series droid commando
- BX-series droid commando captain
OOM-series battle droidsEdit
These droids are the predecessors to B1 Battle Droids that have different ranks to command armies, secure bases/ships, drive vehicles, or command tanks.
- OOM Commander Battle Droid-commands an entire army or ship
- OOM Security Battle Droid-secures areas such as bases and Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ships
- OOM Pilot Droid-drives vehicles such as the Providence-class carrier/destroyer
- AAT Driver Battle Droid-drives and commands the Armored Assault Tank
- OOM Bomber Droid-a bomber variant and similar to the Assault B1 Battle Droid
Other Droid ClassesEdit
- Buzz Droid
- NR-N99 Persuader-class droid enforcer
- DSD1-Dwarf Spider Droid
- Vulture-class droid starfighter
- Hyena-class bomber
- Droid Tri-Fighter
- HMP Droid Gunship