Eeth Koth or Jedi Master Eeth Koth is an antagonist/villain in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. He is a male Zabrak Jedi Master and member of the Jedi High Council during the early years of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. He later went to the dark side of the Force to help murder Separatists as he was a Zabrak the same species as Savage Opress and Darth Maul. Since all of the crazy stuff Koth did, he later had an encounter with the heroic General of the Separatist Droid Army, 2008 General Grievous, led to his capture in the Outer Rim. However, using sign language hidden in a holotransmission sent to the Jedi, Koth led the evil Republic Navy to his location over Saleucami, where Anakin Skywalker and Adi Gallia freed Koth from his imprisonment.
Later on, Koth returns again to stir up trouble for Grievous.
Eeth Koth is sinister, cruel, and a cunning warrior. He likes to trash-talk his enemies, making them get angry and then Koth will try to kill them. As a Zabrak, he destroys the CIS with all of his evil might. When the heroic General Grievous captured the sinister villain, he punished him slowly for his actions. He stands 1.71 meters tall and wields a green lightsaber.
- All Forgotten – "A New Threat" (mentioned only)
- All Forgotten – "Rising Malevolence II" (First appearance)
- Heroes and HEROES – "The Meeting"
- Star Wars: The Last of the Droids – "The Return of the Jedi!"
- In the regular Star Wars universe, most fans hate Eeth Koth.
- In the story Heroes and HEROES, Koth has more of a villainous role than his TV show counterpart.